The ball mill is a key equipment to grind the crushed materials, and the ball mill is widely used in powder-making production line including cement, silicate, new-type building material, refractory material, fertilizer, ore dressing of ferrous metal and non-ferrous metal, glass ceramics, etc, with medium hardness. They are manufactured with highest quality material and workmanship; deliver the most efficient, trouble free and economical combination of material ranging from (5-30mm) down to varying product sizes.
According to the different milling ways, the ball mills can be divided into dry and wet types. Due to the ways of discharge are different, there are two types of ball mills: into-lattice type and over-flow type, or center-discharging type and side-discharging type. In accordance with the different kinds of support, they can be split into two types: bearing mill and bushing mill. According to the different kinds of transmission, edge type and center type are available. Besides, the type of over-flow ball mills are normally used for most ball mill grinding applications and provide the most simple, trouble-free and economical method of grinding. Mills are available with spiral-screen, configured for discharge trunnion, to provide material sizing and classification.
Ball mill are generally used to grind material 1/4 inch and finer, down to the particle size of 20 to 75 microns. To achieve a reasonable efficiency with ball mills, they must be operated in a closed system, with oversize material continuously being recirculated back into the mill to be reduced. Various classifiers, such as screens, spiral classifiers, cyclones and air classifiers are used for classifying the discharge from ball mills. Ball mill is an efficient tool for grinding many materials into fine powder. The ball mill is used to grind many kinds of mine and other materials, or to select the mine. It is widely used in building material, chemical industry, etc. There are two ways of grinding: the dry process and the wet process. It can be divided into tabular type and flowing type according to different forms of discharging material.
1) It is an efficient tool for grinding many materials into fine powder.
2) The ball mill is used to grind many kinds of mine and other materials, or to select the mine
3) Ball mill is widely used in building material, and chemical industry.
4) There are two ways of grinding: the dry way and the wet way.
5) Ball mill can be divided into tabular type and flowing type according to different expelling mine
6) To use the ball mill, the material to be ground is loaded into the neoprene barrel that contains grinding media.
7) As the barrel rotates, the material is crushed between the individual pieces of grinding media that mix and crush the product into fine powder over a period of several hours.
8) The longer the ball mill runs, the finer the powder will be.
9) Ultimate particle size depends entirely on how hard the material you're grinding is, and the time how long the ball mill runs.
10) Our ball mills have been used to grind glass, powder food products, create custom varnishes, make ceramic glaze, powder various chemicals.
11) Completely enclosed welded design in high-grade steel.
- Direct drive via bearing journal with top-mounted gearbox.
- Motor connected to gearbox via a V-belt drive.
- Product discharge via slots located around the periphery of the drum.
The ball mill is a horizontal rotating device transmitted by the outer gear. The materials are transferred to the grinding chamber through the quill shaft uniformly. There are ladder liner and ripple liner and different specifications of steel balls in the chamber. The centrifugal force caused by rotation of barrel brings the steel balls to a certain height and impact and grind the materials. The ground materials are discharged through the discharging board thus the grinding process is finished.